In 2021, the focus on digitalization is as strong as ever before. Machine learning and AI help IT leaders and global enterprises to come out of the global pandemic with minimal loss. Machine Learning has grown to be one of the top emerging technologies in the world. Today, recruiters are looking to hire individuals with machine learning skills and knowledge and offer them a good salary. The demand for professionals with machine learning skills has increased immensely. This article lists the top machine learning jobs to apply this week.
Senior Associate – Machine Learning Engineer
Who has worked on building and deploying machine learning solutions at scale, person should have experience in writing effective and scalable python code
8+ years of hands-on experience in
Experience in developing and deploying
Of experience as an ML Engineer (healthcare experience will be a plus)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Python and PySpark, with 5+ years of experience as an ML Engineer (healthcare experience will be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, software architecture, and data structures
- Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks like Keras, TensorFlow
- Experience with ML platforms such as Databricks, AWS Sagemaker will be a plus
- Experience in developing and deploying production-ready models
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines in ML solutions will be important
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Possess a customer-focused attitude through conversations and documentation
- Coordinate management activities with others on the team
Machine Learning Engineer / MLOps / DevOps
Tiger Analytics India LLP
Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team-first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
- Engage with clients to understand their business context.
- Translate business problems and technical constraints into technical requirements for the desired analytics solution.
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the business decision processes.
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year of relevant DS experience.
- Proficient in a structured programming language is a must – such as Python (preferred), Java, C/C++ are mandatory.
- Follows good software engineering practices and has an interest in building reliable and robust software.
- Good knowledge of DS concepts and professional experience in
- Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve a business problem
- Conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Working knowledge of Linux or Unix environments ideally in a cloud environment.
- Working knowledge of Spark/PySpark is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Collaborate with data engineers to build data and model pipelines
- Manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with applied scientists on machine learning operations tasks ranging from ML data management to training and deployment of ML models. This work will be primarily based on Python and a distributed computing framework (e.g. Spark).
Joveo is an exciting programmatic media start-up with grand ambitions; a job for everyone. Harnessing machine learning and big data, our platform connects our clients with the right candidates for the right roles, faster and more efficiently than ever before. Through brilliant people and innovative technology, we are driving next-generation recruitment technology solutions.
Google Cloud Platform Engineer – Machine Learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Analytics, MIS, or Computer Science).
- Master’s degrees preferred Mandatory
Skills Required: Big Query, GCS buckets, DataProcData Flow, Big Table AIML
Secondary skills Required: Data Studio, Data Fusion, Vertex AI
- Demonstrated experience of 3-7 years in developing, testing, and deploying production-grade cloud solutions in GCP.
- Experience working in GCP using Cloud Big query, GCS buckets, Cloud Big Query ML, Cloud Dataflow, Pub-Sub, Cloud Big Table, and AIMl solutions.
- Experience with pipeline development and orchestration (Cloud Data FusionCDAP, Cloud ComposerAirflowpython).
- Capability with Big Query table creation and query optimization.
- Cloud Function experience.
- Skilled in Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models.
- Applied knowledge in machine learning frameworks (Tensor Flow)
Principal Engineer – Machine Learning
- Create and review architectural decisions of projects/products
- Provide technical consultation and technical solutions for projects/products
- Create and review the high-level and low-level design of solutions
- Ensure compliance of non-functional attributes (stability, security, availability, performance, etc.) of the product to internal standards
- Establish/Improve SDLC processes & ensure adherence to projects/products
- Drive strategic initiatives aligning with the firm’s technology vision
- Provide technical training and influence business/technical decisions
- Own and execute projects independently from an architectural standpoint
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or, an equivalent course)
- 9+ years of relevant experience in Java, Python, or similar object-oriented language(s) with at least 4+ years of hands-on machine learning/deep learning engineering expertise
- Technical hands-on with building large-scale solutions with any of the object-oriented language(s)
- Proven experience designing and maintaining machine learning systems; ability to research and implement machine learning algorithms and tools
- Knowledge of design principles, fundamentals of architecture, quality processes, and estimation techniques; Experience in end-to-end execution of enterprise-grade software
- Understanding of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Experience with building high volume products that are highly available, scalable, and reliable on a cloud platform; Experience in troubleshooting and resolving scalability challenges for existing apps
Machine Learning Engineer – Python/Deep Learning
- Have demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for Machine Learning and Deep Learning through projects, products, etc. Ability to develop new ML/DL models from scratch.
- Keep up-to-date with the advances in neural networks and particularly their applications to NLP problems
- Be sharp at Algorithm Design and Complexity Analysis, solving new problems with ease with effective and computationally efficient methods
- Enjoy programming and be comfortable with one or more languages such as C, C++, Java, Scala, and Python
- Eager to quickly learn new concepts, languages, tools, and technologies as required, for example, the credit underwriting fundamentals or new deep learning frameworks
- Enjoy building products that are generic and can cater to multiple tenants, through appropriate parameterization/abstraction
- Be ready to work on distributed programming and big data frameworks such as Spark and optimize the performance on multiple nodes
- Be excited to work in a startup environment and take end-to-end responsibilities working with the co-team members
Qualifications and Experience: B.Tech/M.Tech in a relevant field with 0.5-4 years- experience.