We know Bitcoin as the ‘face of cryptocurrency.’ But the crypto market has changed. Even though Bitcoin has performed better than the other cryptocurrencies, other altcoins are equally reliable and are safe for future investments
So here is a list of the top 5 reliable cryptocurrencies, other than Bitcoin.
- Ethereum: Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It is a decentralized software platform that enables smart contracts and allows users to develop decentralized applications on its platform with no fraud, control, or interference from a third party. It is also safe to invest in Ethereum. Since all cryptocurrency prices are surging, this crypto coin has maintained its position in the global crypto market, based on its price and stability.
- Litecoin: Litecoin was launched in 2011 and was one of the first cryptocurrencies launched after Bitcoin. It was also known as the “silver to Bitcoin’s gold.” It is an open-source global network and is an excellent investment if the investor is looking for something cheaper than Bitcoin.
- Stellar: Stellar is another blockchain network designed to produce business solutions by connecting financial institutions for transactions. It comes under the top 10 cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization, and its value has recently surged which shows its potential to grow more.
- Cardano: Cardano was designed for a research-based approach by a group of mathematicians, engineers, and crypto It uses the proof-of-stake algorithm for its transactions and environment-friendly cryptocurrency. Cardano has shown remarkable growth over the past year and is more cost-effective as compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Polkadot: Like Cardano, Polkadot is another sustainable crypto coin that uses the proof-of-stake algorithm, making it a perfect investment for buyers looking for sustainable investment. Polkadot allows parallel blockchains with its tokens for specific use-cases. But rather than just creating decentralized applications like Ethereum, this platform allows its users to develop t own blockchains using the security protocols already implemented in Polkadot.