Samsung Introduces Buy Now, Pay Later Option on Its Flagship Smartphones



– First time ever offer on Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Galaxy Z Flip3 5G

Gurugram, India – July 27, 2022 – Samsung, India’s most trusted brand, today announced ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ option for the first time ever on its flagship & foldable smartphones offering its customers an easy and flexible ownership option for its premium smartphones. The offer is available for ICICI Bank Credit Card holders and can be availed at retail outlets pan India.

With Buy Now, Pay Later option, customers only need to pay 60% of the total amount in 18 equal monthly instalments, with the remaining 40% of the amount to be paid in the 19th instalment as a bullet payment. Furthermore, customers having a minimum credit limit of INR 1.5 lakhs are eligible for this offer.

It also offers zero down payment and a minimal processing charge of just 1% on flagship smartphones such as the Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3.

In addition to ICICI Buy Now, Pay Later offer, consumers purchasing Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G can get Galaxy Watch4 for INR 2999 and those purchasing Galaxy S22+ 5G or Galaxy S22 5G can get Galaxy Buds2 for INR 2999. Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, which enjoys a high market share in INR 100K+ price segment, combines the unrivalled power of the Galaxy Note series and the iconic S Pen. Its pro-grade camera and performance have set the new standard for premium smartphones in India. The series comes with a Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Processor and dust and water resistance (IP68).

Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Galaxy Flip3 5G are premium foldable smartphones built with the highest level of craftsmanship. Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is a true multitasking powerhouse with a 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display and the first ever S Pen support on a foldable device. For those who want style with function, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is the ideal device with its sleek, compact, and pocketable design.